2016 brought many changes and exciting projects to Modus Outcomes.
In 2016, Modus Outcomes doubled in size! By increasing our team to 16 members, we have expanded our services and reinforced our skill-set in qualitative and quantitative science. We opened three locations for our Global Team: Letchworth Garden City, UK; Lyon – France; and our newest office in Cambridge, MA, USA.
Last year, our clients kept us very busy, and we:
- conducted more than 30 concept-driven measurement projects
- worked in more than 10 therapeutic areas (e.g. Oncology, Immunology, CNS, Rare Diseases, Pediatrics).
- interviewed more than 390 patients
- collaborated with 17 KOLs
- conducted more than 75 Rasch models on 17 instruments
- contributed to the design (including selection of outcomes, and definition of endpoints), specification of the analysis and interpretation of over 10 clinical trials, with 4 involving regulatory interaction (FDA, EMA)
In 2016, we also continued to work hard to promote the science of COA evaluation and development by:
- carrying out 9 oral presentations,
- attending 10 conferences,
- and publishing 25 papers in peer reviewed journals.
Follow us on LinkedIn to find out all the exciting news for 2017!